RSS

Here I came

It has been a year since I leaving you, but I found nothing, I'm sorry... right now I totally confuse, and dunno what I must to do, I have dissapointed both my family and my friends, I have no one with me, I just have You, but it seems You have go away frome me,.... this present day I'm like an empty bottle or like a wild grass that's useless... I am uselesss... I really need someone who can guide me, and yet until this day I'm waiting for him... but it seems worthless... I'm waiting for nothing... I am a junk, I am useless, I am nothing....
Here I came Father, after all that I do, can I have a mercy? can I be with you again? can you guide me again? can I starting all over again? I am a sinner who has forget about you, but you already never forget about me,... I'm really sorry for all that I do.... I have no one, everybody is stay away from me,... please always with me, like in the past... you save me and always guide me,.... you whatching over me so I can save from all the devils trap, but right now it seems like you will go away and even dont want to see me again,.... I am a sinner and I even dont have a right for begging a mercy after all that I do.... please save me.... once again, I promise, this time I will go after you..... whatever you said, and I will follow, no matter what.....


Thank you for all the bless and gift that You gave to me,

Muhammad adib lutfi

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Post a Comment