RSS

Each name has its own story

Remember about judai, danie, monsterscry or so whatever..... when the first time I use that name, I kinda dont think about, that name has a story, or has some purpose in me, but... time goes on.... during that time, and during my life's journey, that name begin to draw their own story line, judai become a person who likes some opportunity and become an opportunist beside he like something that is challenging... but the bad side is very easy to get bored, mystic riv3r, a part name of being river family... identic with loneliness, dark, and emptiness,... sadness and all the bad things, each time I use this name when I was a broke.. thats why there are river family who can support me and fill my emptiness.. tahnk you my family :D, different story with danie... he like to runaway, far from the reality... always trying to get another way, and trying hard.... also somekind of extremist.... for another reason this name is identic with a liar

Join Vinefire!
monsterscry... he has a very uncertain future but always think positive... never give up and surrender, and always have a good side, very kind, lovable and smily face.... like its name monster's cry, remember that monster is not so often to cry.... then it is the point where the monster is crying, wether it is happen once in 1000 years... in other word.... it is a rare things... of being monsterscry.... but when my friends called me monst,... he will show up...

This is the end them, I do not need them anymore,.... Iam who I am.... being me Muhammad adib lutfi... no one else.... I will kill them all....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Post a Comment