RSS

Everything's messed up

I dont really to expect that, the end will look like this, it sad to tell that my life was a broke, right now I had no destination,... what I am going to be, if you really want to kill me, then it is the right time... but I still want to life hahaha..... however, I have frustated, frustated and afraid that my friend will leave me... (again), oh great, now you make everything's possible,... again and again I have somekind of difficulties to make a friendship... hmmm... Do you ever got so dependent to a person to death,.. but when she left, you just find out how messy is your life without her,.... maybe I am wrong because I cant be independent (because it happen so many years ago... ), so I will keep my remaining friends as far as I could..., when I was a school boy, I think that education is the number one of all, so I dont want to have a girl friend, said yes, that there is some girl, my classmate has attracted by my charm "hohoho" but, I abandoned her.... twice >.<, right now I dont think again about girl, married, or so whatever since she left me to get married,... so sad but its the reality,... but when I find out a story about my friend who attend at her party (I am not coming because of my selfishness >.<) they said that she look so sad and again and again waiting for my attendance... but I am not coming... sad ha.....

Join Vinefire!
but life's goes on........ time is thicking,,, I can LIFE without YOU anymore HAHAHAHA,

special meesage to maya: are you okay?
my feeling is bad......... sorry but my feeling is oftenly goes wrong, hehehe

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Post a Comment