RSS

I'm nothing

I'm nothing, me even didn't exist, even though i'm die, no one will cry for me, no one will come to my funeral, I'm alone just alone, nothing less than that, Is GOD fair enough? I'm sorry all, but it seems like I cant hold it anymore, enough, enough, enough, let it finish....
Its just complicated, I ride a train within a railroad, GOD help me in many ways, but why GOD didn't help me this time?,,, I want to cry, but for what, with whom? I have nobody... became "shadow of the day"..., in every hour, every minutes, and every breath that I take... I see dark full of pain and shyness in the future,,, one more step then I cant hold that anymore...
I'm confuse..., keep it, keep it, keep it yourself, as always... I had nobody,.. why? I want to ask to the moon and stars, but I cant see them, its just cloudy,,, than those question belong to me... why?


that's my condition before I meet them, my new family.... the people that oftenly says, that's whats friend for......

.:Thank you my brother:.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Post a Comment