RSS

Just me, no one else....

Copy and paste. After you’ve filled this out, tag 15 people and have them do the same.

1. Last beverage : nasi goreng plus telur dadar.
2. Last phone call : Mas'e.
3. Last text message : heru purnawirawan. (new smsc...., thank ndenk :D )
4. Last song you listened to : jolin tsai - sky.
5. Last time you cried : 2 years and 1 week ago.
6. Dated someone twice? No.
7. Been cheated on? yes.
8. Kissed someone? No.
9. Lost someone special? yes.
10. Been depressed? yes.
11.Been drunk and threw up? No, never

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Black.
13. Green.
14. Blue.
15. Dark blue.

HAVE YOU EVER:
16. Made new friends? yes
17. Fallen out of love? yes
18. Laughed until you cried? yes
19. Met someone who changed you? yes
20. Found out who your true friends were?
yes
21. Found out someone was talking about you? No
22. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list? No.

ABOUT YOU:
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life? Umm…around 30 I think
24. How many kids do you want to have? two
25. Do you have any pets? No I dont.
26. Do you want to change your name? No, every name has its own story
27. What did you do for your last birthday? Nothing's
28. What time did you wake up today? At 4 am
29. What were you doing at midnight last night? chat with heru
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for? watching my favourite show
31. What's one thing you wish you could change → from my empty wallet , to my fully reloaded monies in my wallet .
32. What would you like to change? my habit
33. What are you listening to right now? sound of PC's fan, keyboard, my mother talking with my father, motorcycle, my uncle talk to my parent.
34. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? Who's tom?
35. What’s getting on your nerves right now? KP, Finas Tasks, and homeworks....
36. Most visited webpage ? google, imzers, adip.tk, cyberwap,
37. What’s your name? Muhammad adib lutfi
38. Nicknames? adib, adip, abid, lutfi, Judai, laza, merzi, monst,...
39. Relationship Status? Single.
40. Zodiac sign? Taurus.
41. Male, female or transgendered? Male of course.
42. Primary ? SE W810 (is it refer to my handheld?).
43. Middle School? smpn 2 kembang.
44. High school? smkn 3 jepara
45. Hair color? Black
46. Long or short? short.
47. Height? 170cm
48. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes I do,
49: What do you like about yourself? face, because.......of course me....handsome :P ( I dunno about myself exactly)
50. Piercings? No
51. Tattoos? No
52. Righty or Lefty Dextera : Righty

FIRSTS :
53. First surgery : never got any surgery.... and I dont want to.
54. First piercing : I said never.
55. First best friends :
Yoki....
56. First sport you joined : loncat tali
57. First pet : cat
58. First vacation : to sragen.....
59. First concert : Never comes to a concert.... poor me :((
60. First crush : Lia, but right now she has become a housewife

RIGHT NOW:
61. doing this notes
62. Drinking? No.
63. Already missing? yes.. my book
64. I’m about to ? search for something new..
65. Listening to ? Jolin - down with
66.Thinking about? finished this notes
67. Waiting for ? My life's end…..

YOUR FUTURE :
68. Want kids? yes
69. Want to get married? Sure, of course...
70. Careers in mind? to be someone like Mr. mahmoud ahmadinejad

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
71. Lips or eyes ? Lips.
72. Hugs or kisses? hugs.
73. Shorter or taller? shorter
74. rich or poor? → both, but the rich one is okay hahahaha =)) just kidding, God didnt see His son's from their statue...
75. Romantic or spontaneous ? Spontaneous
76. Nice stomach or nice arms? ??? dunno.....
77. Sensitive or loud? sensitive
78. Hook-up or relationship? hook-up
79. Trouble maker or hesitant? none

HAVE YOU EVER :
80. Kissed a stranger? No.
81. Drank hard liquor? No, never
82. Lost glasses/contacts? I'm not wearing a glasses
83. Had sex on 1st date? no, never
84. Broken someone’s heart? yes
85. Had your own heart broken? yes
86. Been arrested? no.... and I dont want to
87. Turned someone down? yes
88. Cried when someone died? yes
89. Liked a friend that of the same sex? what??? are you crazy??? Nope

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself? yes, of course
91. Miracles? yes
92. Love at first sight? yes
93. Heaven? yes
94. Santa Claus? No,... santa clause didnt exist when Jesus was born? did santa?
95. Kiss on the first date? no
96. Angels? yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? no
98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? No.
99. Wish you could change things in your past? Past? I have forget about my past.....
100. Are you posting this as 100 Truths? yeah…sure....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Post a Comment